The purpose of this information is to explain how companies operating in the Bosen Group real estate trading network - the managing company of Bosen Group s.r.o. and its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as "Bosen Group") process the personal data of the persons concerned and what are their rights according to Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95 /46/EC (general regulation on personal data protection) ("regulation") and Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data ("the law").
Bosen Group obtains personal data in the following ways:
- directly from their clients when concluding contracts;
- from persons who voluntarily provided the company with their personal data and gave their consent to their processing (by e-mail, special consent, through the website, records of the performed inspection, etc.)
Bosen Group collects and processes personal data only to the extent that is appropriate for the purpose of their processing. The Bosen Group places special emphasis on the security and protection of personal data and the rights of the persons concerned.
Bosen Group processes personal data on the basis of the following legal titles established by regulation and law:
- Fulfillment of the contract
- Bosen Group processes the personal data of the affected persons for purposes related to the fulfillment of the contractual obligations of both parties, namely the conclusion, changes and termination of the contract. The provision of personal data by the affected person to the company to the necessary extent is a condition for concluding the contract. Failure to provide personal data may make it impossible to conclude a contract. Bosen Group will provide the data subject with information on which personal data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract and which can be provided, for example, for the purpose of increasing the effectiveness of communication. Bosen Group stores personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the contract during the duration of the contractual relationship between the company and the person concerned and the necessary time after its termination.
- Fulfilling a legal obligation
- Bosen Group can process personal data, including providing it to state authorities and other persons, if it is required to do so by law. Bosen Group may, for example, provide personal data to the Slovak Trade Inspection, law enforcement authorities or other state authorities or relevant persons in accordance with the law due to a legal obligation. Bosen Group stores personal data for the purpose of fulfilling a legal obligation at most for the time necessary to fulfill the relevant legal obligation established by generally binding legal regulations.
- Consent granted by the person concerned
- Bosen Group processes the personal data of data subjects based on the consent expressly granted by the data subject.
- Bosen Group stores personal data processed on the basis of the consent of the person concerned at most for the duration of such consent or until it is revoked, whichever occurs first.
- The data subject has the right to freely withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
Bosen Group can entrust the processing of personal data to a third party, the so-called intermediaries. Bosen Group's intermediaries are, for example, persons who ensure the preparation of contractual documents for Bosen Group, such as cooperating lawyers or cooperating law firms, companies providing IT services and also real estate brokers operating in the Bosen Group network. Intermediaries process personal data for Bosen Group exclusively on the basis of a personal data processing contract, which must meet the requirements set by the regulation and the Personal Data Protection Act, and Bosen Group in such cases takes strict care to protect the personal data it provides to intermediaries.
Bosen Group does not provide personal data outside the EU and EEA.
List of intermediaries:
Bosen Group s.r.o., Chlumeckého 5, 821 03 Bratislava, Ružinov, ID: 50 332 309, and all its subsidiaries
Bosen Management s.r.o., Šándorova 2, 821 03 Bratislava, ID: 47 903 651
Bosen Development s.r.o., Chlumeckého 5, 821 03 Bratislava, ID: 51 020 301
Bosen Real Estate s.r.o., Chlumeckého 5, 821 03 Bratislava, ID: 52 091 082
Bosen 1 s.r.o., Chlumeckého 5, 821 03 Bratislava, ID number: 52 350 398
Bosen 2 s.r.o., Chlumeckého 5, 821 03 Bratislava, ID number: 52 424 332
Bosen 3 s.r.o., Chlumeckého 5, 821 03 Bratislava, ID number: 52 613 879
Bosen 4 s.r.o., Chlumeckého 5, 821 03 Bratislava, ID number: 52 914 976
Bosen 5 s.r.o., Chlumeckého 5, 821 03 Bratislava, ID: 53 101 928
Bosen 6 s.r.o., Gazdovský rad 2840/28, 931 01, Šamorín, ID number: 53 114 515
Bosen 7 s.r.o., Chlumeckého 5, 821 03 Bratislava, ID: 53 206 398
Bosen 8 s.r.o., Chlumeckého 5, 821 03 Bratislava, ID: 53 241 223
Bosen 9 s.r.o., Chlumeckého 5, 821 03 Bratislava, ID: 53 649 958
Bosen 10 s.r.o., Chlumeckého 5, 821 03 Bratislava, ID: 53 649 991
Bosen 11 s.r.o., Šándorova 2, 821 03 Bratislava, ID number: 53 749 391
Bosen 12 s.r.o., Šándorova 2, 821 03 Bratislava, ID number: 53 789 849
Bosen 13 s.r.o., Šándorova 2, 821 03 Bratislava, ID: 53 921 887
Bosen 14 s.r.o., Šándorova 2, 821 03 Bratislava, ID: 54 02 6610
Bosen 15 s.r.o., Šándorova 2, 821 03 Bratislava, ID number: 54 03 82 86
Bosen Malacky s.r.o., Školské Námestie 672/53, Rohožník 906 38, ID number: 50 196 685
The person concerned has the right to:
- require Bosen Group to confirm whether or not its personal data is being processed; if the personal data has not been obtained from the data subject, the data subject may request the provision of any available information as to its source ("right of access to personal data");
- if its personal data is processed, to obtain access to the personal data and other information and to receive a copy of the personal data processed by Bosen Group ("the right to be informed about the processing"); Bosen Group is entitled to charge the data subject a reasonable administrative fee in connection with the request for a copy of personal data;
- rectification of incorrect/incomplete personal data processed by Bosen Group ("right to rectification");
- erasure of personal data if any of the reasons listed in the regulation or law on personal data protection are met; in particular if personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which Bosen Group acquired or processed them, if the data subject withdraws consent and Bosen Group has no other legal basis for processing, if the data subject objects to the processing, or if Bosen Group processed personal data illegally ; if the subject of processing is official documents containing personal data, the data subject may request their return ("right to erasure");
- restriction of personal data processing if any of the reasons listed in the regulation and the Personal Data Protection Act are met; for example, if the data subject reports that Bosen Group is processing incorrect personal data about him, he can request that this personal data is not processed until it is corrected ("right to restriction");
- obtaining personal data relating to the data subject and provided to Bosen Group in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; the person concerned has the right to transfer this personal data to another operator, if it is technically possible and if the conditions specified in the regulation and the Act on the Protection of Personal Data are met ("right to portability");
- to object, for reasons related to a specific situation, to the processing of personal data that relate to it and are necessary to fulfill a task carried out in the public interest, including objecting to profiling; to object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing without her consent, including profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing ("right to object");
- to object to being excluded from a decision by Bosen Group that is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has legal effects that concern or similarly significantly affect it, unless the regulation and the Personal Data Protection Act provide otherwise (" automated decision-making including profiling'); Bosen Group does not perform automated decision-making, including profiling;
- at any time withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data granted to Bosen Group with effects from the moment of withdrawal of consent ("right to withdraw consent");
- if you suspect that your personal data is being processed without authorization, submit a proposal to initiate a personal data protection procedure to the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic, with registered office Hraničná 4826/12, 820 07 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, phone number: +421 2 3231 3220. The rights of the affected person in terms of the regulation and the Personal Data Protection Act can be exercised by a close person who is not living.
With regard to the possible risks of misuse and ensuring the protection of personal data of the affected persons, Bosen Group establishes means of communication by which it is possible to receive and respond to the request of the affected person in relation to the personal data processed by Bosen Group. The Bosen Group also takes into account the technical aspects of some of the rights of the data subject and adapts the means of communication to ensure these rights of the data subject. Bosen Group is entitled, in case of doubt about the identity of the person concerned, to request an additional verification of his identity.
The affected person can exercise their rights in the following ways:
- in person at the registered address of a specific Bosen Group company;
- by registered mail (the signature of the person concerned must be officially certified) sent to the address of the registered office of a specific Bosen Group company;
- by e-mail to the Bosen Group company address: firstname.lastname@example.org